Captains Day at Dale Hill
With a weather forecast of sunny spells with the odd thundery shower we look forward to a hopefully a dry and fun packed day. The draw for Friday (17th June 2016) Captain’s Day at Dale Hill Golf Club (TN5 7DQ Ticehurst East Sussex) has provisionally been made as follows:-
|Tee Off Time||Player||h/c||Player||h/c||Player||h/c||Grp h/c||Buggy|
NB: All subject to last minute change as always
A massive seven competitions as follows:-
- Individual Stableford: Two separate competitions over 18 holes off full society handicaps:-
- Comp 1 : Players off scratch to 20 handicaps (inclusive)
- Comp 2: Players off 21 to 28 handicaps (inclusive)
- Team event will be the best 1 stableford score from 3 players for holes 1 to 6 PLUS the best 2 stableford scores from the team of 3 for holes 7 to 12 PLUS all three of the stableford scores for the 3 players counting on holes 13 to 18. Let’s hope we only have teams of three on the actual day as intended or a small computer will be required!!
- Longest Drive will be split as follows:-
- Hole 13 : for players off scratch to 20 handicaps (inclusive)
- Hole 14 : for players off 21 to 28 handicaps (inclusive)
- Nearest the Pin will also be split as follows:-
- Hole 7 : Players off scratch to 20 handicaps (inclusive)
- Hole 5 : Players off 21 to 28 handicaps (inclusive)
Please be at the tee box at least 5 mins before your schedule tee time and ready to go – we are predominately three balls so we should be targeting a four hour round maximum – please keep up a good pace and stay in touch with the group in front of you.
Coffee/ Tea and Bacon rolls available from 12.30am in the ’18th Restaurant/Bar’ where you can also collect your scorecards etc.
So, lots to play for and let’s hope the weather is kind to us. When you walk triumphantly off the 18th Green, make your way to the Changing Rooms (Code 1952), where towels are provided, and then into main golfers bar, prior to dinner which is served back up in the 18th Bar/Restaurant.